Are you looking for craft ideas for kids for Christmas? Why not make Christmas Reindeer Antlers? It's very easy and lots of fun. You just need some construction paper and a stapler. Let's go!
Want more activities? Sign up for our Newsletter (over on the right⇒⇒) to receive weekly email updates every time we add a new activity. Plus, get an ebook filled with over 40 Nursery Rhymes just for signing up.
Have you tried this activity? Let us know how you liked it in the comments below.
- Construction Paper (brown)
- Cut out the antler shape from the brown construction paper. (click here for the link to the antler template or go to the bottom of the instructions)
- Cut a strip of the construction paper to fit around your head.
- Glue/staple the strip so it fits snugly.
- Glue/staple the antlers to the sides.