How to Make a DAD Frame
A great Father's Day present! Make Dad a "DAD" picture frame with his favorite pictures in it. Make this, one of many great crafts for Father’s Day. It is a pretty easy craft for children and fun to do. Just a few items are all you need for this “DAD” frame for Father’s Day.
Want more activities? Sign up for our Newsletter (over on the right ⇒⇒) to receive weekly email updates every time we add a new activity. Plus, get an ebook filled with over 40 Nursery Rhymes just for signing up.
Have you tried this activity? Let us know how you liked it in the comments below.
- Heavy Card Stock
- Construction Paper
- Photo (s)
- Paper Clips
- Cut out the word DAD from the construction paper. DAD template link can be found here and at the bottom of the directions.
- Cut the card stock to just a bit larger than the DAD.
- Tape photos to the underside of DAD so the pictures are “framed” by the DAD.
- Glue the whole thing down to the center of the card stock.
- To have a stand up frame, open up paper clips to just under a right angle, and glue/tape the small side to the frame. It will stand up.
- To hang on the wall, open up the paper clips to flat, and glue and tape the small side to the frame.