This is a great craft with felt for kids. It is really fun. You just need some felt squares, cardboard, scissors and glue. Hope you enjoy. Let's go!
Want more activities? Sign up for our Newsletter (over on the right⇒⇒) to receive weekly email updates every time we add a new activity. Plus, get an ebook filled with over 40 Nursery Rhymes just for signing up.
Have you tried this activity? Let us know how you liked it in the comments below.
- Felt Pieces
- Shoe Box
- Cut out a piece of cardboard in the shape of a person or two. (click here for the template for the felt friends and clothes or click the link below the instructions)
- Cut out piece of felt in the shape of a person or two.
- Glue the felt to the cardboard.
- Cut out various clothing shapes.
- Have your child dress the doll up in various outfits, etc.
- Once they are made, these can be good to keep kids busy on longer car rides.