This is a great craft with paper plates for kids. It is super easy and really fun. You just need paper plates, construction paper, scissors and a paper fastener. Hope you enjoy. Let's go!
Want more activities? Sign up for our Newsletter (over on the right⇒⇒) to receive weekly email updates every time we add a new activity. Plus, get an ebook filled with over 40 Nursery Rhymes just for signing up.
Have you tried this activity? Let us know how you liked it in the comments below.
- Paper Plate
- Construction Paper
- Paper Fastener
- Hole Punch
- Write the numbers of the clock in the corresponding places on the paper plate. (Cut a circle from construction paper if you don’t have a paper plate.)
- Punch a hole in the middle of the “Clock.”
- Cut a big hand and small hand from the construction paper.
- Punch holes in the ends of the hands.
- Fasten to the clock with the paper fastener.
- While most clocks are digital, nowadays, telling time is still a good skill to have.
- Plus, it is a good way to learn numbers.