Are you looking for craft ideas for kids for Christmas? Why not make a Santa Paper Bag Puppet? It's very easy and lots of fun. You just need a paper bag, some construction paper, cotton balls and crayons. Let's go!
Want more activities? Sign up for our Newsletter (over on the right⇒⇒) to receive weekly email updates every time we add a new activity. Plus, get an ebook filled with over 40 Nursery Rhymes just for signing up.
Have you tried this activity? Let us know how you liked it in the comments below.
- Small Paper Bag
- Construction Paper (red, white and black)
- Cotton Balls
- From the red construction paper, cut out shapes to glue onto the bag to cover the whole thing, as well as the hat. (click here for the templates for the Santa paper bag puppet or go the bottom of the instructions)
- Cut out shapes for the belt from the construction paper.
- Glue the Santa coat to the bag front and back.
- Glue the hat to the top and the belt to the front.
- Glue cotton balls to the brim and tip of Santa’s hat
- Glue cotton balls above and below the flap for his beard.
- Draw eyes, mouth and cheeks with a crayon/marker.